Careers at Quadriga
We are seeking project leaders and project managers to reinforce our direct and indirect teams.
Do you possess strong analytical skills, are eager to design and implement optimization measures, and prepared to take leadership responsibility for our projects?
- An MBA or graduate degree from a university or applied sciences college with a technical or business focus
- Practical experience applying lean production and management methods with a focus on maintenance excellence, planning & control, or supply chain management, or practical experience reengineering business processes
- Excellent perceptive faculties – you are able to quickly and systematically grasp processes as well as analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- A good team player, confident and credible, adept at putting ideas into action, very customer-focused, and willing to travel extensively
- Impeccable German and fluent in at least one foreign language
We offer excellent career development possibilities, flat hierarchies, transparent decision-making with room to incorporate your ideas and work independently, and a company culture built on a spirit of partnership and mutual respect
There is no need to relocate for this position. We just need you to live near an international airport.